A song of ascents

If I could describe Your love, how would I describe it?
What choice of words would I use?

If I were to paint Your love, what would I draw to describe Your love?
Would colours be enough or would it remain as a blank white sheet?

If I were to sing or write a love song about Your love, how would it sound?
Rather, how should it sound? Would there be words? Or would there even be a sound? Selah



Take time to ponder while listening to 'Awaken'. God will reveal His love.
http://www.box.net/shared/pqqtsp05rp
(Taken from Alberto and Kimberly Rivera, Live Soaking Series Vol.1)



...More than the watchmen wait for the morning, more than the watchmen wait for the morning, my soul is yearning for Thee.

"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope. ...put your hope in the Lord, for with the Lord is unfailing love and with Him is full redemption." Psalm 130:5,7

Comments

(1st part)
I hear His hope and His love speaking deep within my heart. That very place of His.. His throne of grace that brings comfort and joy. His love that casts out every speck of fear. Voice of a Father that calls out to me. "My Child, Lift up your eyes" He whispered. The beauty of His Holiness. His radiance.

(2nd part)
Dancing on the solid rock I am, worship and adoring Him. A river, A waterfall, flawless green pasture. Fearlessly communing with the Lord I will. The passion of His love for me.

(3rd part)
Holding His hands, and never let go. Sitting in a small boat with Him in a quiet lake, my heart says to Him: "I Love You Lord". "I love You too", says the Lord. Tears of joy. The language of Eternity.

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy