Life in May... Come what may...

Here are some updates since the beginning of May...

Set up this blog on the 2nd of May...
I realised I gained 5kg on the 5th of May...
Watched Pete's Dragon on the 9th of May...
Mother's Day was on the 11th of May...
Daddy's birthday was on the 12th of May...
My housemate went back to Malaysia on the 16th of May...
Looked for jobs on the 19th of May...
Went for an interview on the 21st of May...
Had a wonderful performance at St.Peter's Church on the 21st of May...
Handed in my last assignment and took my last written exam for this term on the 22nd of May...

Got a summer job on the 23rd of May...
Had McD for lunch on the 25th of May...
(I've not had McD since January...that's 4 months without McD...gosh)

My summer holiday has officially begun on the 23rd of May...

Come what may...

For the rest of the days, I have been busy studying, practising piano, and reading about music therapy. Oh, and not forgetting to watch some Korean dramas in between ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy