My support system

This is my support system for the rhythm of life!

For all my beloved family members, relatives and lovely friends...

Firstly, thank you for everything. Thank you for being who you are and for sheltering me with love. All of you are in my life, giving me precious input, making me a better person and loving me no matter what. I am truly honoured to have you in my life. No man is an island - that's what I came to realize. People who accept me as who I am, who stayed through the thick and thin of my life, who gave me a smile, a hug, a prayer, a word of encouragement, a cup of Starbucks, have Korean food together, took pretty pictures with me, who listens to me, who goes crazy with me, who doesn't mind me being me, who did not abandon me, who knew me from the inside out, who look past my sin and faults, who open their arms widely to receive, who would scold me, who would want to see me happy and want the best for me... Thank you! I love you all. Words are not enough to describe how you all have showed me love and showed me that this world is such a beautiful place to live in.

This is where our paths meet. All of you are part of this beautiful symphony that God is composing through my life. Some of you may be a very important chord with an added 9 or added 13, some could be another melodic line, some are rests (to remind me to take a break and laugh your heart out!), some are walking with me in the same tempo, some add spices to my life with the rhythm of your life, some are anticipation notes, where they wait for me to make a move and then they follow me (these are my disciples). There are also some who are embellishments, such as a passing note (like passing on a smile or a word of encouragement or just an email), maybe some, an escape note where I would long to escape from this hectic world. And some, a trill. Haha. That's the best part. They trill me! Just as every part of your body is important as it all functions as they should, they are all connected as one. This beautiful symphony needs all of you to make it interesting and alive. Without these embellishments, a piece will sound dull and dead. That's how all of you play an important role in my life. Thank you for making this symphony of mine so interesting! As I'm part of your symphony, I would like to be one of those added melismatic melodic lines or an inner part, singing with you yet not overpowering the main melody, which is you. In fact, some of you are the main instruments in this symphony of mine, playing an important role in supporting the base and adding to the substance of this piece. It is definitely a magnificent piece!! As we all play different roles in making this symphony a brilliant one, let's all play our parts and uphold one another so much so as we anticipate the completion of this great composition!

Comments

Katie said…
Hello,

I have stumbled onto you blog. Isn't it funny, you Prepared this beautiful layout, wrote all these thoughtful insights, and then went on with what I am sure is a fulfilling life, yet it carries on with out perhaps your notice. What a wonderful example of the Gospel promise, some plant, some water, But it is God who brings the increase. I am blessed by the posts I have read and the music you chose. I plan to share your blog with my daughters... Lovely!

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy