Beautiful One I Love...

Here I sit
Staring into the deep blue sky
Wondering how far You are from me
I’m sure heaven could see me smile at You.

A few planes flew past…
I wished I could fly home
For home is where my heart is.
More than that, Home is here - where You are.

Home, where I belong
Where I came from;
From whom You created
And said “It is very good.”

I desire to embrace You
My soul longs for You
My heart yearns for more of You
My spirit is one with You.

Who can separate us O Lord?
I don’t want to be apart from You
I just want to be near You
Close to Your heart

For Your heart captivates me
In patience, I set an ambush
Waiting to capture You
As if I ever can…

Can I hold You in my arms?
Can I lean on You to hear Your heartbeat?
Can I stay forever at ‘Home’?
Can I be… like You?

My heart thirst for something that’s real.
There must be more than this…
Could there be nothing else, but You?
Must there be everything else, and You?

It feels like forever when You are near
My one desire, as always, is to be with You.
No one else, but You.
Nothing else, but You.

Not a sound, not a sight, not a breath…
Surround me and fill me
Surreal as feels
But I know it well, You – are real.
And that You, are here.

You need not die for me;
You need not walk that journey.
Why…? Suffer for a sinner like me?
What good do You see in me?

All I have… all I have… is You
All I have to offer is this life You gave.
Nothing of me is mine.
Everything of me is Yours and Yours only.

My heart is Yours.
I’m becoming so much like You.
Yet, let my heart be like Your heart.
Let Your life, reign in mine.

Overtake me… Overflow me…
Overpower me… Consume me…
I have nothing left… nothing to offer…
Nothing of me is worthy…

I find myself perishing daily
For only You know why.
The more I die, the more I am real;
The more real I am, the more You live!

You are more than I know,
More than I’ve sung,
More than I’ve experienced,
More than enough for me…
So much so, my heart cannot contain.
It fails to love You as You deserve
It cannot fathom, Your poured out love.

As blood flows like water…
As tears flows like rain …
So will my heart run hard after Thee.
Like an old well, so will You revive.

For You look into the deepest parts of me
And You, my Hero, has dug out Life from my inmost being.
It becomes a fountain of life,
As streams of praise rises to Your throne…

There my heart is…
Where treasure lies.
Here is where I meet You face to face
This is where, love last forever…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy