Finding true L♡VE

August has been rather melancholic yet praises and thanksgiving has never been lacking.

In my pursuit for true love and true self, I have known The One who is always constant and true, perfect in every sense, never lacking in any way. His name is Love.

1 John 4:16 says that "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him."

Life isn't easy without love. Life cannot go on without love. Love is part of who we are because it reflects our Maker who is full of love. One cannot love unless he has known Love. One cannot give unless he has received the gift. One cannot see unless he has encountered. One cannot know unless he is known. One cannot die to which he has not a heart for... And one cannot live unless he has known love.

I have also discovered that life is full of fears. I fear if I would run out of love for God... I fear if I walk this journey of life without God... I fear if I place other people and other things more importantly than God... But 1 John 4:18 tells me that "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear..." God is love and God's love is perfect; therefore I need not fear but to remain in perfect love. For that same love shall hover and encompass me till I am made perfect in Love.

I recall myself playing the piano, together with my whole family singing along, adding beats and echoing as we sang praises to God till the night is through. I truly miss that!

Another precious moment together with my brothers would be - anticipating sunrise together. This is love and this is where it last forever.

His love unfolds like daylight,
His grace like twilight,
His mercies like the morning; and
His peace like the night.

His joy like a love song,
His voice like a whisper,
His forgiveness like the Cross; and
His Salvation like no other.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy