In love...

God remembers... He remembers everything about me. He remembers that I exist in His plan. He remembers and calls me by name. He knows me so well.

Yesterday was Remembrance Sunday in England. It's a special day to remember men and women who sacrificed their lives during the first and second world wars. How often do we even think about people who have made an impact in our lives? Or stood for us when we needed someone to defend us? Cried with us when we needed a shoulder? Prayed together with us when our words were limited? How often do we think and remember them? How about the people who crossed our paths and have gone to the grave? Do we value their lives and what they've done for us?

Of this I'm sure, that God remembers them. Each and everyone of them. He even remembers each and everyone of us. Nothing slips His mind. Nothing is too small to be hidden from God.

His love is so vast... wider and deeper than the oceans, further and broader than any sky that's above us. His love just amazes me. He even has my name embedded on His heart. He remembers that I am called even when I thought that was somewhat gone and done with. At times that calling seems like it's in the far future; at times it is at present, it is the everyday walk and the 'now(s)'. All these, He knows. He remembers. He reminded me about my calling once again. My Jesus... Thank You for remembering. I know He has my future in His hands. I am found in Him, secured and breathing His mercies every morning. This season that I'm in marks a new beginning. A new season. A new day. It's so refreshing to hear God's call. I am reminded of His amazing grace... And this I know, I am in love. Love so sweet and so divine - only heaven can offer. I recalled a word that was given to me. I was seen in a white gown, like that of a bride. My pretty dress was gradually filled with pearls. That's how God is beautifying my life, with pearls of destiny... I can't wait to meet my groom =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy