Charissa's Song of Songs

My soul is consumed with longing for you;
I have been waiting for you all my life.
It’s you I seek; it’s you I long to be with
My soul yearns deeply as my heart cries out.

Come my lover, come to me.
It is time and now is.
Heavens shall open and shine on you
In the light of eternity, I will know – it’s you.


Never has there been anyone like you,
Never will there be anyone like you.
You and I are destined to be together
Forever we shall stay as one.

Have I seen your eyes?
Do I know your heart?
Let me feel your heartbeat
Let me know you’re near.

Walk with me;
And I shall follow thee.
Dance and sing
As love becomes more than a melody.

Sing to me and I will answer thee;
With a recitative in the key of D.
I hear you call my name
Your voice enchants all of me.

Here I am waiting
Passionately for that day.
When vows are exchanged,
Our love and life are set ablaze.

Then I will embrace a new name;
Then I am yours forever.
Stay closely with Love,
Till our hearts entwine as one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy