Alignment

I had the privilege of having my neck and spine adjusted by a chiropractor. This act brought a thought to my mind. Physically, I have been adjusted and am perfectly well. When I am emotionally challenged, I have to realign my emotions with God’s Word. Spiritually, I need to be on a journey where God wants me to be. Proverbs 16:9 says this: “In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.” I may plan my course, but at the end of the day it is the Lord who determines the steps that I should take. Jesus Christ set the example by fixing His eyes on the Father. Jesus spoke in Luke 9:23 saying: “If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me.” The best way to keep my life aligned with God’s will is to pick up my cross daily and fix my eyes on Jesus - who is the Author and Finisher of my faith.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy