Tagged

Guess what? I just realised I was tagged. Sorry Mich!

1. What have you been doing recently?
I've been relaxing, pondering and preparing as much as I can for departure.

2. Do you ever turn your handphone off?
Only when it's bedtime!

3. What happened at 10am today?
LOL. I was still in bed...

4. When did you last cry?
Last night

5. Believe in Fate/Destiny?Destiny
Both

6. What do you want in life now?
Hmm... to treasure people around me. I want to know what to do in life in the near future.

7. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or put up your hood?
If it drizzles, I'll put my hoody on. If it rains heavily, use the umbrella then.

8. What's your favourite thing to do in bed?
Sleep and day dream

9. What bottoms are you wearing now?
Err...pyjamas

10. What are the nicest things in your inbox?
Inbox? Mails from my parents and heart to heart emails from close friends.

11. Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
Nope. I'm not a complicated person (or so I think).

12. Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
Borrowed? Nope

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Let me see... Ice-Age 3

14. What are you proud of?
I'm proud of my name, in full. Proud of who God has made me to be coz it's the best!

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say and who is it from?
It's from Hotlink offering me a KFC voucher.

16. What was the last song you sang out loud?
What He's done for me by Martha Munizzi

17. Do you have any nicknames?
Charis, Cassey

18. What does the newest text message say and who is it from?
"X think so" from my brother

19. What time did you sleep last night?
Before 1am

20. Are you currently happy?
I think so. I should be. Therefore I am.

21. Who gives you the best advice?
Much as I don't want to admit it at times, the best advice comes from my parents!

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
Why not?

23. Who did you talked to on the phone last night?
No one. My last call was from me mom in the evening.

24. Is something bugging you right now?
Maybe.

25. Who is the last person to make you laugh?
The first and last person to make me laugh - meself.

26. Do you like yourself?
Oh yes i do.

27. You want $5 or $10?
Both.

28. Do you think you are stupid sometimes?
Haha. I may be uninformed, yes; and do silly things, yes. I don't believe God made me stupid.

29. Who is your best best best friend?
A few. But the safest answer - Jesus.

30. What will you do if you like that boy?
LOL. I don't want to fall for a boy. I'd rather choose a man! But if it's a boy, I'll just say that he's cute.

31. Who are your favourite stars?
I don't remember them by name.

32. You hate your mother sometimes in some ways?
No I don't hate her at all. We're just different and we work out our differences.

33. Do you had even stead before??
Huh?

34. What type of boy/ girl do you like?
Good boys and good girls who love and obey the Lord and their parents.

35. Now are you single/attached?
I'm single and attached to God.

I'll end the tag here. I don't like tagging people coz I dislike being tagged too.

- THE END -

Comments

Connie said…
I like the "I'm single and attached to God".

:D The way you put it AND FEEL IT is awesome.
Charissa said…
Thanks Connie! *Thumbs up*

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree

Beautiful Mercy