Beautiful Mercy

Beautiful Mercy by Laura Hackett

There is no pit too deep that Jesus cannot reach
There is no sorrow so strong that would overtake His beloved one

And He’s brought me to the wilderness where I will learn to sing
And He lets me know my barrenness so I will learn to lean


Beautiful Mercy, do what You have to do
Jealous Lover, do what You have to do

So I will sing; yes, I will sing
I will sing, even in this brokenness
I will sing, even in this loneliness


http://www.box.net/shared/cfreijqfxc

Comments

Connie said…
hi sis, i have been listening to this two songs over n over.

very "....." feeling.

haha thanks for posting them up.

it makes me fall in love with Him even more :)
Charissa said…
Hi Con,

I had to figure out what you meant by very "....." feeling. Haha. Yeah, it's one of those soothing tunes yet it carries truth and the essence of God's presence =)

Never stop falling in love with Jesus!

Popular posts from this blog

Terebinth Tree